Consultant Job Vacancy
Technical Sales Consultant Role
At Outgro Fertiliser we are not only welcoming the New Year but also welcoming the opportunity for a new Technical Sales Consultant to join our expanding team. We are leaders and specialists in Fine Particle Fertiliser, providing our customers with both fluidised and solid fertiliser options.
About the role:
We pride ourselves in our customer service and the relationships we have with our Clients. The role will involve being on the road and out in the field developing strong relationships with clients and prospects. Our focus is on contributing to the production of high quality farm outputs in a sustainable manner and we thrive on seeing our clients exceed their goals.
- Building comprehensive fertiliser programmes
- Achieving set sales targets
- Building your own client base
- Field observations, soil and herbage testing
- Managing clients using our Computer Delivery System
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- New Zealand industry experience and/or relevant university degree
- Proven client management and relationship building skills
- Advanced communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Time management skills and the ability to largely self-manage
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
- A current full driver’s licence
- Being part of an experienced and professional team that has a family feel.
- Investment in your training and development
- Vehicle, phone, laptop and clothing provided
- Competitive salary
This is your opportunity to be part of a professional team that is passionate about improving New Zealand agriculture from the soil up. The team each play a critical role in contributing to the success of Outgro’s customers by providing an end to end service.
If you are an honest, passionate and driven individual who can provide exceptional service, then we want to hear from you!
Please email your covering letter and CV to:
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 6th February 2019